An act of kindness is a selfless act performed by a person or persons wishing to either assist or cheer up another individual … to do something nice for another, just because.
Some Acts of Kindness:
1. Give bouquet of homegrown flowers to a neighbor or friend.
2. Share your homegrown vegetables.
3. Pick up some extra vegetables or fruits to share from your farmers market.
4. Pass on an uplifting book to a friend or co-worker.
5. Mow your neighbor’s yard while they are away.
6. Send an uplifting card to a stranger.
7. Send a movie rental or coffee gift certificate to a stranger.
8. Bring up your neighbor’s garbage can on collection day.
9. Leave chocolate on your co-workers desk.
10. Buy a bunch of flowers for under $5, tie a ribbon with a Gift of Kindness card around each flower and leave it in a mailbox or on a car.
11. Make dinner for an elderly neighbor.
12. Smile at a stranger.
13. Use your skills and talents:
Knit a scarf or hat
Bake a dessert
Grow a plant to give away
Make homemade card
Pass on a great book
Make a candle
Sing at a retirement or nursing home
Play an instrument at a retirement or nursing home
Pass on coupons and share buy one get one offers
Offer to babysit for free
Write a friends favorite quote in calligraphy and frame it
Help a friends scrapbook her pictures
Give a friend a makeover
14. Send an ecard.
15. Send a handwritten letter.
16. Pass on your children’s outgrown clothes.
17. Give a waiter or waitress a double tip.
18. Send requested items to soldier’s overseas.
As you can see it does not cost much to perform acts of kindness, just use your talents and skills and a little imagination.
Will you join us in sharing kindness throughout your world?
It’s All Because Of Jesus!